Monday, March 30, 2009
honey and cheese
i cannot take it but i have to blog this morning before i even start my job.
to the most wonderful man in my life,
because i had much fun spending time with you over the weekends, i shall write a piece of dedication.

Its amazing that we have been together for almost three years, but always love to meet each other and act as if its our very first date. You know the feeling, like your heart beats so fast whenever you see him, you feel so nervous when he looks at your eye when he talks. And when night falls, in the car ride home, you dont feel like you wanna end the day with him. And you wish that time will stretch just for the both of us.
Yes! That's how I feel when I'm with you.
You have always been the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep at night. As cliché as it may sounds, but really. Undeniably true fact that is.
Underneath that rough surface, you are indeed soft at heart and obviously Roar-mantic too when it comes to special days like birthdays or anniversaries. My heart just melts.
You were and still being naughty, but I’m grateful u mentioned: I’m your best!
Thanks for being there for me whether rain or shine, I never know how to do without you.
Posted by this other girl at 9:03 AM