Thursday, February 19, 2009

chen de? really?

I just feel like updating this after long neglecting it. Work has been too fast n furiously moving for me. Im now serving one of the senior management. In fact two. Despite the obvious that im new, very new to this secretarial thing, he still wants me to be there. He as in the Dean. Im not exaggerating, but I had sleepless nites thinking bout this whole new position. From where I sit, they called it a "fortress". Honestly, I never expect myself to have my own room in the office replacing someone whom had tendered her resignation earlier.

And I knew, seniors here nvr expect this too. At the tip of my eye, or at the back of my ear, I knew they said this couldn’t be real. Some even argued openly in front of me that a somebody else should be here instead of me. Prolly its my rezeki. Alhamdulillah.

All these Ah Kay Poh politicians at work. My God.

Posted by this other girl at 11:23 AM